Increased Efficacies in Magnetofection and Gene Delivery to Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells with Ternary Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Nanocomposites
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Special Issue: Conference Issue: 15th Asian Chemical Congress
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1760–1764, August 2013
How to Cite
Leung, K. C.-F., Chak, C.-P., Lee, S.-F., Lai, J. M. Y., Zhu, X.-M., Wang, Y.-X. J., Sham, K. W. Y., Wong, C.-H. and Cheng, C. H. K. (2013), Increased Efficacies in Magnetofection and Gene Delivery to Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells with Ternary Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Nanocomposites. Chem. Asian J., 8: 1760–1764. doi: 10.1002/asia.201300202
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- HKRGC-GRF. Grant Numbers: 401808, 401709
- HKBU-FRG. Grant Number: FRG1/11-12/031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!