These authors contributed equally to this work.
Oligothiophene-Bridged Bis(arylene ethynylene) Small Molecules for Solution-Processible Organic Solar Cells with High Open-Circuit Voltage
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Special Issue: Conference Issue: 15th Asian Chemical Congress
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1892–1900, August 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Q., Zhan, H., Ho, C.-L., Dai, F.-R., Fu, Y., Xie, Z., Wang, L., Li, J.-H., Yan, F., Huang, S.-P. and Wong, W.-Y. (2013), Oligothiophene-Bridged Bis(arylene ethynylene) Small Molecules for Solution-Processible Organic Solar Cells with High Open-Circuit Voltage. Chem. Asian J., 8: 1892–1900. doi: 10.1002/asia.201300244
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Number: HKBU203011
- University Grants Committee of HKSAR. Grant Number: AoE/P-03/08
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21029001
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Grant Number: T23-713/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!