Conformation-Controlled Electron Transport in Single-Molecule Junctions Containing Oligo(phenylene ethynylene) Derivatives
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Special Issue: Conference Issue: 15th Asian Chemical Congress
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1901–1909, August 2013
How to Cite
Wang, L.-J., Yong, A., Zhou, K.-G., Tan, L., Ye, J., Wu, G.-P., Xu, Z.-G. and Zhang, H.-L. (2013), Conformation-Controlled Electron Transport in Single-Molecule Junctions Containing Oligo(phenylene ethynylene) Derivatives. Chem. Asian J., 8: 1901–1909. doi: 10.1002/asia.201300264
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB933102
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21233001, 21190034, 21073079, J1103307
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20110211130001
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!