Conformation-Controlled Electron Transport in Single-Molecule Junctions Containing Oligo(phenylene ethynylene) Derivatives
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Special Issue: Conference Issue: 15th Asian Chemical Congress
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1901–1909, August 2013
How to Cite
Wang, L.-J., Yong, A., Zhou, K.-G., Tan, L., Ye, J., Wu, G.-P., Xu, Z.-G. and Zhang, H.-L. (2013), Conformation-Controlled Electron Transport in Single-Molecule Junctions Containing Oligo(phenylene ethynylene) Derivatives. Chem. Asian J., 8: 1901–1909. doi: 10.1002/asia.201300264
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB933102
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21233001, 21190034, 21073079, J1103307
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20110211130001
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!