Artificial Metalloenzymes Constructed From Hierarchically-Assembled Proteins
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Special Issue: Conference Issue: 15th Asian Chemical Congress
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1646–1660, August 2013
How to Cite
Ueno, T., Tabe, H. and Tanaka, Y. (2013), Artificial Metalloenzymes Constructed From Hierarchically-Assembled Proteins. Chem. Asian J., 8: 1646–1660. doi: 10.1002/asia.201300347
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- Funding Program for Next Generation World-Leading Researchers
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!