Study of the Phase Transformation of Single Particles of Ga2O3 by UV-Raman Spectroscopy and High-Resolution TEM
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 2189–2195, September 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X., Xu, Q., Fan, F., Wang, X., Li, M., Feng, Z. and Li, C. (2013), Study of the Phase Transformation of Single Particles of Ga2O3 by UV-Raman Spectroscopy and High-Resolution TEM. Chem. Asian J., 8: 2189–2195. doi: 10.1002/asia.201300433
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
- 973 National Basic Research Program
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009CB220010
- Knowledge Innovative Program
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGCX2-EW-310-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!