New Electron-Donor/Acceptor-Substituted Tetraphenylethylenes: Aggregation-Induced Emission with Tunable Emission Color and Optical-Waveguide Behavior
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Special Issue: Celebrating Professor Chunli Bai's 60th Birthday
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 2362–2369, October 2013
How to Cite
Gu, X., Yao, J., Zhang, G., Zhang, C., Yan, Y., Zhao, Y. and Zhang, D. (2013), New Electron-Donor/Acceptor-Substituted Tetraphenylethylenes: Aggregation-Induced Emission with Tunable Emission Color and Optical-Waveguide Behavior. Chem. Asian J., 8: 2362–2369. doi: 10.1002/asia.201300451
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- State Key Basic Research Program
- China–Germany Joint Project. Grant Number: TRR61
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!