Zirconia-based Aerogels via Hydrolysis of Salts and Alkoxides: The Influence of the Synthesis Procedures on the Properties of the Aerogels
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 2211–2219, September 2013
How to Cite
Schäfer, H., Brandt, S., Milow, B., Ichilmann, S., Steinhart, M. and Ratke, L. (2013), Zirconia-based Aerogels via Hydrolysis of Salts and Alkoxides: The Influence of the Synthesis Procedures on the Properties of the Aerogels. Chem. Asian J., 8: 2211–2219. doi: 10.1002/asia.201300488
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!