A Nanoporous PdCo Alloy as a Highly Active Electrocatalyst for the Oxygen-Reduction Reaction and Formic Acid Electrooxidation
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 2721–2728, November 2013
How to Cite
Xu, C., Liu, Y., Zhang, H. and Geng, H. (2013), A Nanoporous PdCo Alloy as a Highly Active Electrocatalyst for the Oxygen-Reduction Reaction and Formic Acid Electrooxidation. Chem. Asian J., 8: 2721–2728. doi: 10.1002/asia.201300607
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51001053, 21271085, 51271087
- Shandong Province. Grant Numbers: ZR2010EQ039, ZR2010M071
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!