Three-Dimensional MoS2 Hierarchical Nanoarchitectures Anchored into a Carbon Layer as Graphene Analogues with Improved Lithium Ion Storage Performance
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 2701–2707, November 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, X., Hu, C. and Cao, M. (2013), Three-Dimensional MoS2 Hierarchical Nanoarchitectures Anchored into a Carbon Layer as Graphene Analogues with Improved Lithium Ion Storage Performance. Chem. Asian J., 8: 2701–2707. doi: 10.1002/asia.201300771
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21173021, 21231002, 21276026, 21271023, 91022006, 20973023
- 111 Project. Grant Number: B07012
- Program of Cooperation of the Beijing Education Commission. Grant Number: 20091739006
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20101101110031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!