Synthesis, Characterization, and Non-Volatile Memory Device Application of an N-Substituted Heteroacene
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 779–783, March 2014
How to Cite
Wang, C., Wang, J., Li, P.-Z., Gao, J., Tan, S. Y., Xiong, W.-W., Hu, B., Lee, P. S., Zhao, Y. and Zhang, Q. (2014), Synthesis, Characterization, and Non-Volatile Memory Device Application of an N-Substituted Heteroacene. Chem. Asian J., 9: 779–783. doi: 10.1002/asia.201301547
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!