Tetrathiafulvalene-Based Macrocycles Formed by Radical Cation Dimerization: The Role of Intramolecular Hydrogen Bonding and Solvent
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 1039–1044, April 2014
How to Cite
Wang, W.-K., Chen, Y.-Y., Wang, H., Zhang, D.-W., Liu, Y. and Li, Z.-T. (2014), Tetrathiafulvalene-Based Macrocycles Formed by Radical Cation Dimerization: The Role of Intramolecular Hydrogen Bonding and Solvent. Chem. Asian J., 9: 1039–1044. doi: 10.1002/asia.201301729
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2013CB834501
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: IRT1117
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 13M1400200
- Postdoctoral Science Foundation
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 91227108, 21228203, J1103304
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!