Structural Optimization of Interpenetrated Pillared-Layer Coordination Polymers for Ethylene/Ethane Separation
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 1643–1647, June 2014
How to Cite
Kishida, K., Horike, S., Watanabe, Y., Tahara, M., Inubushi, Y. and Kitagawa, S. (2014), Structural Optimization of Interpenetrated Pillared-Layer Coordination Polymers for Ethylene/Ethane Separation. Chem. Asian J., 9: 1643–1647. doi: 10.1002/asia.201400122
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2014
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!