Visible-Light-Driven Water Oxidation with Nanoscale Co3O4: New Optimization Strategies
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Special Issue: Sino-German Frontiers of Chemistry
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 2249–2259, August 2014
How to Cite
Liu, H. and Patzke, G. R. (2014), Visible-Light-Driven Water Oxidation with Nanoscale Co3O4: New Optimization Strategies. Chem. Asian J., 9: 2249–2259. doi: 10.1002/asia.201400140
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2014
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: PP00P2_133483/1, CRSII2_136205/1
- University of Zurich
- ETH Zurich
- China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!