Recent Progress in Biointerfaces with Controlled Bacterial Adhesion by Using Chemical and Physical Methods
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Special Issue: Sino-German Frontiers of Chemistry
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 2004–2016, August 2014
How to Cite
Meng, J., Zhang, P. and Wang, S. (2014), Recent Progress in Biointerfaces with Controlled Bacterial Adhesion by Using Chemical and Physical Methods. Chem. Asian J., 9: 2004–2016. doi: 10.1002/asia.201402200
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2014
- National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects. Grant Number: 2012CB933800
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21121001, 21127025, 21175140, 20974113
- Key Research Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJZD-EW-M01
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China
- 863 Program. Grant Number: 2013AA031903
- National Instrumentation Program. Grant Number: 2013YQ190467
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!