Freeze-Drying-Assisted Synthesis of Hierarchically Porous Carbon/Germanium Hybrid for High-Efficiency Lithium-Ion Batteries
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry – An Asian Journal
Volume 9, Issue 10, pages 2859–2865, October 2014
How to Cite
Xiao, Y. and Cao, M. (2014), Freeze-Drying-Assisted Synthesis of Hierarchically Porous Carbon/Germanium Hybrid for High-Efficiency Lithium-Ion Batteries. Chem. Asian J., 9: 2859–2865. doi: 10.1002/asia.201402549
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21271023, 91022006, 20973023
- 111 Project. Grant Number: B07012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!