The author thanks the reviewers for their valuable comments and suggestions.
Matrix pencil equivalents of symmetric polynomial matrices†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley and Sons Asia Pte Ltd and Chinese Automatic Control Society
Asian Journal of Control
Special Issue: Special Issue on “Recent Developments in Multidimensional Systems, Control and Signals – Theory and Applications”
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 177–186, March 2010
How to Cite
Karampetakis, N. P. (2010), Matrix pencil equivalents of symmetric polynomial matrices. Asian Journal of Control, 12: 177–186. doi: 10.1002/asjc.175
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!