This work is partially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (G60774009), the Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Chinese Higher Education (G 200804220028), the Doctoral Innovation Foundation of Shandong University (yzc09045) and the Natural Science Foundation of Anhui Province (KJ2008B61ZC). The authors would like to thank the Editor, the Associate Editor, and anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments.
Stability analysis and H∞ control design for a class of nonlinear time-delay systems†
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley and Sons Asia Pte Ltd and Chinese Automatic Control Society
Asian Journal of Control
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 153–162, January 2012
How to Cite
Yang, R. and Wang, Y. (2012), Stability analysis and H∞ control design for a class of nonlinear time-delay systems. Asian Journal of Control, 14: 153–162. doi: 10.1002/asjc.276
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!