This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. ECS0115070.
Adaptive rejection of disturbances having two sinusoidal components with close and unknown frequencies†
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley and Sons Asia Pte Ltd and Chinese Automatic Control Society
Asian Journal of Control
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 36–44, January 2012
How to Cite
Guo, X. and Bodson, M. (2012), Adaptive rejection of disturbances having two sinusoidal components with close and unknown frequencies. Asian Journal of Control, 14: 36–44. doi: 10.1002/asjc.285
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!