Yafeng Guo is with Department of Control Science and Engineering, Tongji University, Shanghai, 201804, China (e-mail: email@example.com).
A Convex Method of Robust Controller Design for Markovian Jump Systems with Uncertain Transition Rates
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 Chinese Automatic Control Society and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asian Journal of Control
Special Issue: Vision-Based Control Systems
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 928–935, May 2014
How to Cite
Guo, Y. (2014), A Convex Method of Robust Controller Design for Markovian Jump Systems with Uncertain Transition Rates. Asian Journal of Control, 16: 928–935. doi: 10.1002/asjc.756
This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (61104115), Research Fund for Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China (20110072120018), Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, and Young Excellent Talents in Tongji University (2009KJ035).
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61104115
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20110072120018
- Central Universities, and Young Excellent Talents in Tongji University. Grant Number: 2009KJ035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!