Special Issue Article
Equatorial upper-ocean dynamics and their interaction with the West African monsoon
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Royal Meteorological Society
Atmospheric Science Letters
Special Issue: African Monsoon Multidisciplinary Analysis (AMMA): an integrated project for understanding of the West African climate system and its human dimension
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 24–30, January/March 2011
How to Cite
Brandt, P., Caniaux, G., Bourlès, B., Lazar, A., Dengler, M., Funk, A., Hormann, V., Giordani, H. and Marin, F. (2011), Equatorial upper-ocean dynamics and their interaction with the West African monsoon. Atmosph. Sci. Lett., 12: 24–30. doi: 10.1002/asl.287
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2010
- EU Integrated Project AMMA. Grant Number: 004089-2
- Deutsche Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung as part of the Verbundvorhaben Nordatlantik. Grant Number: 03F0443B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!