Special Issue Article
Might dimming the sun change atmospheric ENSO teleconnections as we know them?
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Royal Meteorological Society
Atmospheric Science Letters
Special Issue: Geoengineering
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 184–188, April/June 2011
How to Cite
Braesicke, P., Morgenstern, O. and Pyle, J. (2011), Might dimming the sun change atmospheric ENSO teleconnections as we know them?. Atmosph. Sci. Lett., 12: 184–188. doi: 10.1002/asl.294
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!