Special Issue Article
New perspectives on land–atmosphere feedbacks from the African Monsoon Multidisciplinary Analysis
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
Atmospheric Science Letters
Special Issue: African Monsoon Multidisciplinary Analysis (AMMA): an integrated project for understanding of the West African climate system and its human dimension
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 38–44, January/March 2011
How to Cite
Taylor, C. M., Parker, D. J., Kalthoff, N., Gaertner, M. A., Philippon, N., Bastin, S., Harris, P. P., Boone, A., Guichard, F., Agusti-Panareda, A., Baldi, M., Cerlini, P., Descroix, L., Douville, H., Flamant, C., Grandpeix, J.-Y. and Polcher, J. (2011), New perspectives on land–atmosphere feedbacks from the African Monsoon Multidisciplinary Analysis. Atmosph. Sci. Lett., 12: 38–44. doi: 10.1002/asl.336
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!