Non-hydrostatic atmospheric cut cell model on a block-structured mesh
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
Atmospheric Science Letters
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 29–35, January/March 2012
How to Cite
Yamazaki, H. and Satomura, T. (2012), Non-hydrostatic atmospheric cut cell model on a block-structured mesh. Atmosph. Sci. Lett., 13: 29–35. doi: 10.1002/asl.358
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!