Recent regional surface solar radiation dimming and brightening patterns: inter-hemispherical asymmetry and a dimming in the Southern Hemisphere
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
Atmospheric Science Letters
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 43–48, January/March 2012
How to Cite
Hatzianastassiou, N., Papadimas, C. D., Matsoukas, C., Pavlakis, K., Fotiadi, A., Wild, M. and Vardavas, I. (2012), Recent regional surface solar radiation dimming and brightening patterns: inter-hemispherical asymmetry and a dimming in the Southern Hemisphere. Atmosph. Sci. Lett., 13: 43–48. doi: 10.1002/asl.361
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!