The impact of the Madden-Julian oscillation trend on the Antarctic warming during the 1979–2008 austral winter
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Atmospheric Science Letters
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 194–199, July/September 2012
How to Cite
Yoo, C., Lee, S. and Feldstein, S. (2012), The impact of the Madden-Julian oscillation trend on the Antarctic warming during the 1979–2008 austral winter. Atmosph. Sci. Lett., 13: 194–199. doi: 10.1002/asl.379
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ATM-0852379, AGS-1036858
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Grant Number: NA100AR4310251
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!