Quantifying the role of atmospheric rivers in the interior western United States
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Atmospheric Science Letters
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 257–261, October/December 2012
How to Cite
Rutz, J. J. and Steenburgh, W. J. (2012), Quantifying the role of atmospheric rivers in the interior western United States. Atmosph. Sci. Lett., 13: 257–261. doi: 10.1002/asl.392
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!