Impact of variability in the Indian summer monsoon on the East Asian summer monsoon
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
Atmospheric Science Letters
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 14–19, January/March 2013
How to Cite
Greatbatch, R. J., Sun, X. and Yang, X.-Q. (2013), Impact of variability in the Indian summer monsoon on the East Asian summer monsoon. Atmosph. Sci. Lett., 14: 14–19. doi: 10.1002/asl2.408
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
- National Key Basic Research Program (973). Grant Number: 2012CB417203, 2010CB428504
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40705028, 40730953
- National Public Benefit Research Foundation of China. Grant Number: GYHY200806004
- Jiangsu Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: BK2008027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!