Enhanced cloud-to-ground lightning frequency in the vicinity of coal plants and highways in Northern Georgia, USA
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
Atmospheric Science Letters
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 243–248, October/December 2013
How to Cite
Strikas, O. M. and Elsner, J. B. (2013), Enhanced cloud-to-ground lightning frequency in the vicinity of coal plants and highways in Northern Georgia, USA. Atmosph. Sci. Lett., 14: 243–248. doi: 10.1002/asl2.446
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!