Estimation of convective precipitation mass from lightning data using a temporal sliding-window for a series of thunderstorms in Southeastern Brazil
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
Atmospheric Science Letters
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 281–286, October/December 2013
How to Cite
Garcia, J. V. C., Stephany, S. and d'Oliveira, A. B. (2013), Estimation of convective precipitation mass from lightning data using a temporal sliding-window for a series of thunderstorms in Southeastern Brazil. Atmosph. Sci. Lett., 14: 281–286. doi: 10.1002/asl2.453
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development of Brazil. Grant Numbers: 140983/2010-4, PQ 305639/2012-9, 473053/2010-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!