‘System availability assessment using stochastic models’ by K. S. Trivedi, D. S. Kim and R. Ghosh
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Special Issue: Advanced Reliability and Maintenance Modeling (APARM 2010)
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 112–113, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Malek, M. (2013), ‘System availability assessment using stochastic models’ by K. S. Trivedi, D. S. Kim and R. Ghosh. Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind., 29: 112–113. doi: 10.1002/asmb.1909
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!