Parameter estimation for partially observable systems subject to random failure
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 279–294, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Kim, M. J., Makis, V. and Jiang, R. (2013), Parameter estimation for partially observable systems subject to random failure. Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind., 29: 279–294. doi: 10.1002/asmb.1920
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!