On a compound Poisson risk model with dependence and in the presence of a constant dividend barrier
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 82–98, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Cossette, H., Marceau, E. and Marri, F. (2014), On a compound Poisson risk model with dependence and in the presence of a constant dividend barrier. Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind., 30: 82–98. doi: 10.1002/asmb.1928
- Issue online: 2 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!