An application of the Morgenstern family with standard two-sided power and gamma marginal distributions to the Bayes premium in the collective risk model
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 468–478, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Hernández, A., Pilar Fernández, M., Martel, M. and Vázquez-Polo, F.J. (2013), An application of the Morgenstern family with standard two-sided power and gamma marginal distributions to the Bayes premium in the collective risk model. Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind., 29: 468–478. doi: 10.1002/asmb.1930
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Spain. Grant Number: ECO2009-14152
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: SEJ-02814
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!