On generalized shock models for deteriorating systems
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 496–508, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Cha, J. H. and Finkelstein, M. (2013), On generalized shock models for deteriorating systems. Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind., 29: 496–508. doi: 10.1002/asmb.1933
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: 2011-0017338
- NRF (National Research Foundation of South Africa). Grant Number: FA2006040700002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!