Kate Vermann provided research assistance. Views expressed here are the authors’ alone and do not reflect the opinions of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis or the Federal Reserve System.
Discussion of “An approach for identifying and predicting economic recessions in real-time using time-frequency functional models”by Holan, Yang, Matteson, and Wikle†
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 500–501, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Ghysels, E. and Owyang, M. T. (2012), Discussion of “An approach for identifying and predicting economic recessions in real-time using time-frequency functional models”by Holan, Yang, Matteson, and Wikle. Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind., 28: 500–501. doi: 10.1002/asmb.1957
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!