The first author gratefully acknowledges Dave Krimm and Tony Yeh of SVB Analytics for supporting this collaboration, both by providing access to data and through discussions of this and future work.
Forecasting retained earnings of privately held companies with PCA and L1 regression
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 271–293, May/June 2014
How to Cite
2014), Forecasting retained earnings of privately held companies with PCA and L1 regression, Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, 30, pages 271–293. DOI: 10.1002/asmb.1972and (
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!