Comments on: Short-term forecasting the daily load curve for residential electricity usage in smart grid
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Special Issue: Special Issue on Electricity Load Forecasting
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 621–623, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Espasa, A. and Durban, M. (2013), Comments on: Short-term forecasting the daily load curve for residential electricity usage in smart grid. Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind., 29: 621–623. doi: 10.1002/asmb.1975
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!