Multivariate risk models under heavy-tailed risks
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 341–360, May/June 2014
How to Cite
2014), Multivariate risk models under heavy-tailed risks, Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, 30, pages 341–360. DOI: 10.1002/asmb.1981and (
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10901138, 11171303
- Department of Education of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: Y200702241
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 71201173
- MOE Project of Key Research Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences at Universities. Grant Number: 11JJD790053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!