Recent issues on stochastic directional convexity, and new results on the analysis of systems for communication, information, time scales and maintenance
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 479–496, July/August 2014
How to Cite
2014), Recent issues on stochastic directional convexity, and new results on the analysis of systems for communication, information, time scales and maintenance, Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind., 30, pages 479–496, doi: 10.1002/asmb.1989, and (
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!