Rejoinder to the discussion of ‘Short-term forecasting of the daily load curve for residential electricity usage in the smart grid’
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Special Issue: Special Issue on Electricity Load Forecasting
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 626–628, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Hosking, J. R. M., Natarajan, R., Ghosh, S., Subramanian, S. and Zhang, X. (2013), Rejoinder to the discussion of ‘Short-term forecasting of the daily load curve for residential electricity usage in the smart grid’. Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind., 29: 626–628. doi: 10.1002/asmb.1992
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!