Detecting and interpreting clusters of economic activity in rural areas using scan statistic and LISA under a unified framework
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 573–587, September/October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Detecting and interpreting clusters of economic activity in rural areas using scan statistic and LISA under a unified framework, Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, 30, pages 573–587, doi: 10.1002/asmb.2003, and (
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!