Diagnosing and modeling extra-binomial variation for time-dependent counts
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 588–608, September/October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Diagnosing and modeling extra-binomial variation for time-dependent counts, Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, 30, pages 588–608, doi: 10.1002/asmb.2005and (
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!