Information initiatives of mobile retailers: a regression analysis of zero-truncated count data with underdispersion
Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
How to Cite
Chou, Y.-C., Chuang, H. H.-C. and Shao, B. B.M. (2014), Information initiatives of mobile retailers: a regression analysis of zero-truncated count data with underdispersion. Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind.. doi: 10.1002/asmb.2037
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!