On Bayesian forecasting of procurement delays: a case study
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Special Issue: Bayesian Models in Business and Industry
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 181–192, March/April 2006
How to Cite
Palomo, J., Ruggeri, F., Rios Insua, D., Cagno, E., Caron, F. and Mancini, M. (2006), On Bayesian forecasting of procurement delays: a case study. Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind., 22: 181–192. doi: 10.1002/asmb.627
- Issue online: 6 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2006
- European Commission. Grant Number: G6RT-CT-2001-05059
- Research Programma CNR-MIUR. Grant Number: Legge 95/95
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!