A standby system with two types of repair persons
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 577–594, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Bieth, B., Hong, L. and Sarkar, J. (2010), A standby system with two types of repair persons. Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind., 26: 577–594. doi: 10.1002/asmb.801
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!