Maximum entropy probability method applied to assess voltage sag frequency due to transmission line fault in the electric power system
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 595–608, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Xiao, X.-Y., MA, C., Yang, H.-G. and Li, H.-Q. (2010), Maximum entropy probability method applied to assess voltage sag frequency due to transmission line fault in the electric power system. Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind., 26: 595–608. doi: 10.1002/asmb.802
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 50877049, 50677041
- Science and Technology Bureau of Sichuan Province, China. Grant Number: 2008JY0043-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!