System availability in a shock model under preventive repair and phase-type distributions
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 689–704, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Montoro-Cazorla, D. and Pérez-Ocón, R. (2010), System availability in a shock model under preventive repair and phase-type distributions. Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind., 26: 689–704. doi: 10.1002/asmb.811
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2008
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia, España. Grant Number: MTM2007-61511
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!