A new system of skip-lot sampling plans having a provision for reducing normal inspection
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 348–363, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Balamurali, S. and Jun, C.-H. (2011), A new system of skip-lot sampling plans having a provision for reducing normal inspection. Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind., 27: 348–363. doi: 10.1002/asmb.844
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2008
- Korea government (MEST). Grant Number: 2009-0072598
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!