Bayesian process optimization using failure amplification method
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 402–409, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Yu, I.-T. and Joseph, V. R. (2011), Bayesian process optimization using failure amplification method. Appl. Stochastic Models Bus. Ind., 27: 402–409. doi: 10.1002/asmb.846
- Issue online: 30 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2009
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI-0448774
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!